Admissibility of Family Court Evaluation Admissibility of Alleged Victims Character for Truth and Veracity Admissibility of Lay Opinion for Love and Hate of Defendant or Alleged Victim Admissibility on Explanation of Alleged Admission Admissibility of Prior Acquittal of Defendant Admissibility of Expert Opinion on Coerced Confessions Admissibility of Portions of Hospital Records Admissibility of Police Reports Admissibility of Past Recollection Recorded
Motion to Exclude Drug and Alcohol Usage Motion to Exclude Bad Acts Under Ev Code 1101 Motion to Exclude Prior Felony Convictions Motion to Exclude Alleged Victim in Therapy Motion to Exclude Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy Motion to Exclude Defendants Opinions of Victims Veracity Motion to Exclude Consequences of Verdict Motion to Exclude Coerced Confessions Motion to Exclude Hearsay from an Incompetent Witness Motion to Exclude or Limit Fresh Complaint Motion to Exclude Defendants Comments on Victims Veracity Motion to Exclude Third Party Bad Acts
- Are the laws in the area of child abuse fair for the accused?
- What should I do about protecting myself? Gather Data!
- Will there be more than one court involved in my case?
- What are my Constitutional Rights?
- What warning should I heed?
- What do I do if accused?
- What should I NOT do if accused?
- How do I select an attorney?
- Should I talk to the police?
- Should I submit to a polygraph?
- What is Shaken Baby Syndrome?
- What is Munchausen’s by Proxy Syndrome
- What if my child has a broken bone or head injury?
- What is junk science and why does the prosecution rely upon it?
- What are arrest procedures?
- What are Felony Procedures in the Court?
- What are misdemeanor procedure in the Court?